
On a rainy and cold day this week, the infant and I were looking out one of the back windows identifying things in the backyard. We saw trees, a squirrel, leaves, our neighbors, stairs, and, low and behold, a stapler on those very stairs. I immediately took a picture of said stapler and sent it to Benny K asking if the stapler belonged to him and, if it did, why he was storing it on the deck stairs. He readily denied ownership of the stapler. Seriously, how did this stapler end up in our backyard on the stairs? Was someone doing some covert collating and stapling and forgot to cover his tracks? We did hire a neighbor kid to rake leaves and cut the grass last week but what exactly about raking and mowing requires a stapler? It remains a mystery.
I believe you have my stapler....
ReplyDeleteOh, wait. it's not red.
its probably from that teenage neighbor of yours trying to play a trick on you. you know the one that you love so much and has the house that smells so good...
ReplyDeletethat's where we keep our stapler.
ReplyDelete